Here at Jupiter Periodontics the health and well-being of our patients and their families, our staff, and our community is our number one priority, especially amidst this quickly evolving pandemic. In order to do our part in helping stop the spread of COVID-19, we will be temporarily closing our office for all non-emergency procedures until further notice. Normal operations will resume when the CDC, the American Dental Association, the World Health Organization, and our public health officials indicate it is safe to do so.
Our practice will remain open for dental emergencies to help our patients who are experiencing pain, discomfort, and/or swelling. We are taking all of the necessary precautions to best protect our patients, staff, and doctors during this time, and you can rest assured that we are doing everything possible to best prevent the spread of infection. Some of the measures we are taking include equipping each member of our team with personal protective gear, cleaning surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants, adhering to the latest sterilization protocols, only using single-use disposable materials, and continually staying up to-date with the latest CDC guidelines and adapting our training protocols accordingly.
If you have questions regarding your dental care or if you believe you are experiencing a dental emergency, you can reach us at (561) 575-2868 or via email at email@example.com. We appreciate your patience during this time as we take these necessary steps to help protect our community. For the latest updates regarding the coronavirus pandemic and how to best prevent the spread of disease, visit The World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) websites. Stay safe and stay healthy!
– All patients will answer a screening questionnaire prior to arrival. Appointments will be rescheduled if risk of patient transmission of illness, including COVID-19 has been determined.
– Face masks, gloves and additional personal protective equipment will be worn by our FRONT office staff personnel.
– Increased efforts to disinfect throughout our office, bathrooms and waiting area.
– Increased protocols in our exam rooms. Disposable plastic wrap for furniture changed between patients, all surfaces disinfected with chemical germicide between each patient and increased ventilation to remove aerosols.
– Increased protective barriers will be worn by our staff who provide dental care. Gowns, face shields, and level III or N-95 masks.
– Aerosol control through High Volume Evacuation during dental procedures.
In addition to our efforts, we ask for your cooperation and support with the following temporary safety measures:
– Maintain social distancing practice in our waiting room, including office staff. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce the number of patients in the waiting room. This might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
– Wait in your car upon arrival if possible. Give us a call to let us know you have arrived and we will notify you when we’re ready for you to come in.
– Immediately wash your hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival.
– Have your temperature taken.
– Please do not bring friends or relatives who do not have a scheduled appointment. Only scheduled patients will be allowed into the treatment and common area.
Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we all work towards improving safety measure when you return to our clinic. We promise to keep you updated through this dynamic situation.
In the meantime, maintain good oral care and we look forward to making you smile soon!
Dr. Rodriguez and your Dental Team at Jupiter Periodontics